Sun, Apr 23|
Beginner Yoga Workshop - April 2023
Ease into a yoga practice with this workshop full of knowledge, instruction, and opportunities to learn!
Time & Location
Apr 23, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Keyport, 335 Maple Pl, Keyport, NJ 07735, USA
About the event
Are you looking to ease into a yoga practice? Want to familiarize yourself with some of the common postures and movements before jumping into a class?
Melanie is leading a 2 hour workshop on Sunday, April 23rd from 11-1:00pm for any clients who would like a thorough breakdown of fundamental elements of a yoga practice and greater individual attention to ensure proper alignment, as well as comfort in basic poses.
Stepping into a yoga studio after a long break, or for the first time can be intimidating and scary, so we are offering this workshop to orient you to the room, the props, the general class formatting from warm-up to savasana, and everything in between.
After the workshop, participants will:
- feel more comfortable attending a group yoga class
- know what to expect in our group yoga classes
- have a better understanding of their current needs as it relates to slow, mindful yogic movements
- know how to use common props to support their practice
- be eager and motivated to continue their movement journey!
We have limited spacing (13 spots) for this amazing learning opportunity, so RSVP ASAP!
Date: April 23, 2023
Location: Pearl Yoga & Fitness; 335 Maple Place, Keyport, NJ
What to Bring: Mat (optional); Water