Sat, Dec 04|
Beginner Yoga Workshop
Ease into a yoga practice with this workshop full of knowledge, instruction, and opportunities to learn!
Time & Location
Dec 04, 2021, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Keyport, 335 Maple Pl, Keyport, NJ 07735, USA
About the event
Are you looking to ease into a yoga practice? Want to familiarize yourself with some of the common postures and movements before jumping into a class?
Janet and Melanie are leading a 2 hour workshop on Saturday, December 4th from 11-1:00pm for any clients who would like a thorough breakdown of fundamental elements of a yoga practice and greater individual attention to ensure proper alignment, as well as comfort in basic poses.
Stepping into a yoga studio after a long break, or for the first time can be intimidating and scary, so we are offering this workshop to orient you to the room, the props, the general class formatting from warm-up to savasana, and everything in between.
After the workshop, participants will:
- feel more comfortable attending a group yoga class
- know what to expect in our group yoga classes
- have a better understanding of their current needs as it relates to slow, mindful yogic movements
- know how to use common props to support their practice
- be eager and motivated to continue their movement journey!
We have limited spacing (13 spots) for this amazing learning opportunity, so RSVP ASAP!
Date: November 4, 2021
Location: Pearl Yoga & Fitness; 335 Maple Place, Keyport, NJ
What to Bring: Mat (optional); Water